Scripted downtime question

Aaron M. Segura aaron.segura at cabelas.com
Thu Jan 17 16:30:31 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 08:52 +0000, Ian Collier wrote:
> Hi,
[...clip...]
> Does anyone have a way to script turning off checks and notifications
> for individual hosts or hostgroups? The only way I have identified is
> the GUI. If it is there built in I have failed to identify it in the
> docs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Ian

I have written a couple of scripts which can be used for those purposes.
One of them schedules downtime.  The other turns on/off notifications at
a global, host or service level.

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Utilities.16.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=770
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Downtimes.38.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=628

Enjoy.