DISK UNKNOWN - free space

Jake Solid richardsolid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:04:45 CET 2008

When I use the filesystems unstead of the mount points in the nrpe.cfg it
works fine with disks 1, 2 and 3. The only disk that nrpe is not able to
read is disk4 which is mounted on /vservers/fred/data.
*
This is the version of nrpe I'm using:*

NRPE Plugin for Nagios
Copyright (c) 1999-2006 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)
Version: 2.5.1
Last Modified: 04-09-2006
License: GPL v2 with exemptions (-l for more info)
SSL/TLS Available: Anonymous DH Mode, OpenSSL 0.9.6 or higher required
*
The Nagios-plugins were installed using the rpm on the server I'm running
the check against.

I changed the nrpe.cfg for disk4 to the following:

*command[check_disk4]=/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_disk -w 20% -c 10% -p
/vservers/fred/data

When I run /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_disk -w 20% -c 10% -p
/vservers/fred/data from the monitored server it outputs the information
fine.

*But when running ./check_nrpe -H my.server.com -c check_disk4 from the
Nagios server I get the following:*

DISK CRITICAL - /vservers/fred/data does not exist

Is this a bug with nrpe?