Permission Issues

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jan 7 22:53:38 CET 2008

What packages?

> It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
for
> any of the hosts you requested...

Does nagios show you logged in as the user you expect to be logged in
as? This is a key factor. I believe it is shown in the upper left of the
status window even if the error above is shown.

> I have all the permissions to log on. htaccess is right, cgi.cfg and
> nagios.cfg are right. Let me know where might be the problem.

Guess we'll be taking your word on that. Apache configuration seems like
a logical place to look otherwise. I'd suggest going through the
Configuring Authorization for the CGI's documentation again to verify
that everything is as it should be, including Apache configuration. I'd
also suggest looking in the apache error_log to see if there's anything
interesting there.

--
Marc