Permission Issues

Sudheer Muddappa sudheer at tgs-solutions.com
Mon Jan 7 22:35:02 CET 2008

Hi All,

I am running Nagios 1.4 on  Debian.
Everything was running fine. I guess one of our admins did a update on
some packages, and now I get the following error.

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
any of the hosts you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I have all the permissions to log on. htaccess is right, cgi.cfg and
nagios.cfg are right. Let me know where might be the problem.

Thanks,

--
Sudheer Muddappa