SMS gateway

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:53:56 CET 2008

in the future am thinking of a good enhancements of SMS (gnokii or smstools)
to be 2 way communications, i.e. so the server can be controled via mobile
phone.
if a server/service goes down, you can reply to the
alert SMS message with a reboot command or start an application,
to fix a service as long the server reachable and the signal can get to the
server.

What do you think ?

Thanks Dennis and Peter for you inputs ... i have downloaded smstools
started with the configuration.....

--
madunix