graphical mapping tool

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:19:52 CET 2008

Thanks Stephen,

You will have to show me how to use the overall status info from tac.cgi. I
just thought about it, since nagvis can monitor hostgroups, I will create a
hostgroup for each site and place the icons on the main map. I think that
should solve it. Silly of me - what didn't I think about this earlier

Thanks Stephen

Email - alexdehaini at gmail.com