On-Call Rotation

Robert Ferguson robert.ferguson at replacements.com
Wed Jan 2 20:33:08 CET 2008

You know, the only improvement I could see with this aspect is the
ability to over-ride the on-call rotation through the front end.  This
would be helpful for other departments and their on-call rotation
exception. (example: Joe Smith is suppose to be on call be had to leave
town all of a sudden.  John Jinglehammer is taking his on-call
rotation.)    Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Robert