NRPE Logging. Documentation?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:03:45 CET 2008

Marc Powell wrote:
> See the last paragraph of the documentation above
Yes but the reason I didn't do debug is that I don't want debug logging
really, I want security logging. The debug makes a massive amount of
logging and would place a heavy burden on my logging systems. Filtering
out some regex on all the systems via syslog-ng is kind of hackish so
I'm resisting doing this.

I'll wait for a proper security logging option rather than starting to
make exceptions everywhere and end up with a big mess.

-h

--
Hari Sekhon