Feature requests

Dale Chatham dale at chatham.org
Wed Feb 20 17:19:20 CET 2008

As long as we are speaking of feature requests, it would be extremely
cool if the groups could be defined redundantly.  i.e., groups could
contain groups with arbitrary nesting depth.

If there is one feature which would make Nagios orders of magnitude
better, this may well be it.  I'm looking at monitoring a lot of servers
and being able to group servers into a rack group, groups into a module
group, modules into a ??? group, and so on would cut the problem of
thousands of servers into manageable chuncks.