SNMP/Windows disk usage

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 22:37:04 CET 2008

Hello

I added this:

define command{
        command_name    check_win_storage
        command_line     $USER3$/check_snmp_storage.pl
-H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -m $ARG2$ -w $ARG3$ -c
$ARG4$
}

define service {
        use                     common-service
        hostgroup_name          nt-servers
        service_description     Check Windows drives
        check_command
check_win_storage!public!^[CDE]:!80!90!
}

the result was: Return code of 127 is out of bounds -
plugin may be missing

Any idea?
thanks

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/>