SNMP/Windows disk usage

mark.potter at academy.com mark.potter at academy.com
Tue Feb 19 15:51:21 CET 2008

Melanie,

I have setup the plugin available here:
http://nagios.manubulon.com/snmp_storage.html and it works perfectly for
our needs. It uses SNMP so you would have to have SNMP setup on all of
your Windows boxes but with that caveat it is the best solution I have
found for monitoring windows partitions. If you are looking for something
slightly less complicated or with fewer options there are many plugins on
nagiosexchange.com that will do the job. I would recommend
check_snmp_storage though due to the options and the robustness of the
plugin.

Best Regards,

Mark L. Potter
Systems Engineer