conditional inclusion of cfg files

Jonathan Mills jonmills at email.unc.edu
Tue Feb 19 03:07:40 CET 2008

So I think what I'm going to do is rsync the same files everywhere,
but use cfengine to manage the nagios.cfg file on each poller.

Actually, I'm looking at using Puppet instead of cfengine.  I also
want to use this to control the nrpe.cfg on each server of course.

If you're going to do it from scratch, Puppet looks a lot cleaner and
more modern than cfengine.

Anyone with Puppet feedback?