FW: General Query

Tim Palmer tim at tany.com
Thu Feb 14 15:16:02 CET 2008

Nagios monitoring is based on plugins for what you want to monitor.
There are plugins for many things, including several options for
monitoring Windows machines/services. Search the list archives and/or
Google in general will tell you this and much more.

Nagios itself can not be installed on a Windows machine.

tim