mrtgtraf help needed

John King webhost32818 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 06:26:55 CET 2008

Hi list

...[Hi All, I have the latest versions of Nagios, the plugins, net-snmp, net-snmp-utils all installed on a fedora 5 box. I've setup the monitoring of my windows and linux machines and all is well with those. I have or am trying to setup monitoing of my cisco switches and while I am getting gree lights on the snmp and ping tests, none of the bandwith (mrtg) checks are working. Error msg is "check_mrtgtraf: Unable to open MRTG log file "

Any help would be greatly appreciated]...

- John King (jkingsol1)