Mail Flow.... Exchange server

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Feb 8 20:56:57 CET 2008

check_email_loop.pl in the nagios-plugins contrib/ folder works like a
charm.

$ ./check_email_loop.pl
check_email_loop 1.1 Nagios Plugin - Real check of a E-Mail system
===
ERROR: Missing or wrong arguments!
===
This script sends a mail with a specific id in the subject via an given
smtp-server to a given email-adress. When the script is run again, it
checks
for this Email (with its unique id) on a given pop3 account and sends
another mail.

--
Marc