Antwort: Re: no email notification

beick at zib.de beick at zib.de
Fri Feb 8 11:54:30 CET 2008

Contacts look like this:

define contact{
        contact_name                    bzcbeick
        alias                           "Matthias Beick"
        host_notification_period        24x7
        service_notification_period     24x7
        host_notification_options       d,u,r,f,n
        service_notification_options    w,u,c,r,f,n
        host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
        service_notification_commands   notify-by-email
        email                           beick at zib.de
        }

define contactgroup{
        contactgroup_name       beick