Nagios HTTPS access

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Feb 6 16:42:05 CET 2008

As previously indicated, nagios doesn't know or care if it's HTTP or
HTTPS. That's all in the web server configuration assuming that you have
nagios working via HTTP.

While it's most likely an Apache configuration issue, if you want more
help, you should tell us what the problem is, specifically, and not just
highlights of what you've checked. "can't get it to work" just isn't
enough information. Specific error information, log snippets, nagios
version and how installed, what specific configuration changes you made
to support HTTPS, etc are all needed.

--
Marc