Hide host service problems

Ignacio Galván Vitas igalvit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 18:03:27 CET 2008

Hi,
In our organization we have problems with electrical power in some of
our buildings.  Because of this problem sometimes the hosts goes down
and we can not do anything for serveral days. The problem is that
Nagios shows the critical alert in the service problems section. Is
there anyway of "hidding" the alerts without quitting from
configuration files?

Thanks in advance,

Ignacio