Anybody monitoring Cisco ASA 5510 and 5505 ?

Arnar Þórarinsson art at flugstodir.is
Wed Dec 31 09:09:34 CET 2008

Hello,
Could you tell me what scripts you are using ?
I've tried with check_snmp_load.pl and check_snmp_mem.pl and always get an
error like below.

./check_snmp_load.pl -H sasa -C public -T cisco -f -w1,2,2 -c2,2,2
ERROR: Description table : Received noSuchName(2) error-status at
error-index 1.

Ale <dummy at alezatti.it>
12/30/2008 05:59 PM

nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] Anybody monitoring Cisco ASA 5510 and 5505 ?

Il giorno Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:30:20 +0000
Arnar Þórarinsson <art at flugstodir.is> ha scritto:

> Hello,
> I'm trying to find a script to monitor cpu, mem, health and interface
> status on cisco ASA 5510 and 5505 boxes.  Anybody doing that ?
> I've tried the check_cisco_ips.pl script found on nagiosexchange.org (
> http://www.nagiosexchange.org/cgi-bin/page.cgi?g=2849.html;d=1 )
> but have not been able to get it to work.
>
> $ ./check_cisco_ips.pl -H asa5510 -C public -T cpu -w 70%,50%,40% -c
> 90%,70%,50%
> ERROR: Description table : Received noSuchName(2) error-status at
> error-index 1.
>
> any help much appreciated :)

Hello,
yes I'm checking my CISCO ASA with normal SNMP check.
What do you need to know?

--
Saluti Alex.
      `  _ ,  '

Web: http://www.alezatti.it
icq: 56138540
skype: alexzattaman
Linux User #407439

reporting any issue.

Thessi tolvupostur og vidhengi hans geta innihaldid
trunadarupplysingar og er eingongu aetlaður theim sem hann er
stiladur a.
Oheimil medferd tolvuposts thessa og vidhengja hans getur
vardad
skadabota- og refsiabyrgd samkvaemt logum um fjarskipti. Efni
tolvupostsins og viðhengja er a abyrgd sendanda ef thad tengist
ekki starfsemi Flugstoda ohf. Ef Thu ert ekki skradur
mottakandi og hefur fengid skeytid vegna mistaka, vinsamlegast
hafdu strax samband vid sendanda.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person or
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.