RFC violation detected

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Dec 25 01:49:05 CET 2008

http://www.nagios.org/contact/
http://www.nagios.com/contact/

> Both these domain are missing the postmaster account they MUST have
> according to the RFC. It would be great if that would be fixed before
> these domain get on all sort of blacklists for RFC violations.

rfc-ignorant would be the only one I can think of that would be
relevant. Does anyone really block outright based on rfc-ignorant?

While I agree that it should exist, lack of postmaster address is more
annoying for people trying to send to that address than any real
possibility of it resulting in email blockage from those domains.

--
Marc