Lilac 1.0 beta 1 released! The most robust Nagios3.x configuration tool available!

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Wed Dec 24 22:54:51 CET 2008

Does Lilac support distributed configuration? I looked over the site
briefly and did not see any such capability.

Jonathan

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;208669438;13503038;i?http://2009.visitmix.
co
> m/
> reporting any issue.

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.