Unable to Commit anything

Ian Masters ian at acces.co.jp
Wed Dec 24 09:43:04 CET 2008

> Yaa but how to create the file nagios.cmd

1. Send your mails to the list and not just me.
2. After Thomas made some helpful suggestions to you in a previous mail,
you give the list zero feedback and then send an identical mail to the
list. I personally don't think that is very polite. At least tell the
list what you have tried, based on the replies you got. Then you might
get help.

Ian