nagios-announce at lists.sourceforge.net

Bram Gillemon bram at openminds.be
Thu Dec 18 00:56:42 CET 2008

Hi,

I recently installed nagios3 because my old server still runs nagios1.3.

I created a new directory tree so it's possible to add new servers
quickly,

My directory tree looks like this:

  - conf.d -> generic_service.cfg -> this file contains my generic-
service where all my other services are build on.

		-> services -> service_http.cfg -> this file contains my services
templates with the register 0 option.

                 -> client1 -> services -> service_http.cfg -> in this
file i define my contact_groups
                                   -> hostgroups -> these are all
default nagios configs
                                   -> hosts -> these are all default
nagios configs

I posted my test configs on: http://pastie.org/341891

The problem i have is that nagios gives me a warning that i don't have
a default contact or contactgroup defined.

Kind Regards,
Bram Gillemon