Nagios Admin pages

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Wed Dec 17 23:31:20 CET 2008

There's your answer.

nagiosadmin is part of the admins group; the host definition has admins
to be notified every 2 hours during workinghours time period.
The service definition has admins to be notified every hour.

If you are looking to have someone else get notifications, you need to
create a separate contact for that user and define your hosts/services
accordingly to notify that user.