Nagios:Publishing different hostgroups

gubbu gubbu gubbu_gubbu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 20:54:47 CET 2008

I have 3 appservers,2webservers,1 database server in QE and similar in PROD . They have a hostgroup like qe-app,qe-web,qe-db,prod-app,prod-web,prod-db

I now go to http://<hostname>/nagios and I click on Service Detail or other links and I see all the QE and PROD machines together ?

Can I seperate them so it can be viewed seperately like maybe

http://,hostname/nagios/QE or PROD or even service detail like

http://hostname/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=QE&style=hostdetail

instead of
http://hostname/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=hostdetail

Also is there anyways to display this page without authentication ?

thanks
Martin