Unable to Commit anything

ankit.mehrotra at tcs.com ankit.mehrotra at tcs.com
Wed Dec 17 12:26:30 CET 2008

Is  nagios.cmd avaialble at /usr/local/nagios/var/rw/ directory ?
If yes, then what is the ownership and permissions for it ? Ownership
should be nagios nagios and permissions should be 766.

Ankit

"Kulkarni, Saurabh" <SKulkarni at relianceglobalcom.com>
12/17/2008 04:45 PM

"'nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'"
<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Unable to Commit anything

Hi,
    My Nagios was working perfectly but now from some days when I tried to
stop some notifications I get a message that nagios.cmd file is not
present. So please suggest me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh Kulkarni
Disclaimer:
Please note that Flag Telecom is now Reliance Globalcom. Accordingly, our
Emails IDs have also changed from xyz at flagtelecom.com to
xyz at relianceglobalcom.com
reporting any issue.
ForwardSourceID:NT0002F022