Nagios-plugins on Solaris 10 with Sun Studio 12

Alloo, Vincent v-alloo at ti.com
Wed Dec 17 09:18:00 CET 2008

Hello,
Why not using the GCC compiler located under /usr/sfw/bin. It works perfectly for Solaris 10 x86 and Sparc (setenv CC /usr/sfw//bin/gcc; setenv MAKE /usr/sfw/bin/gmake; setenv AR /usr/sfw/bbin/gar)

Regards,

Vincent Alloo
TI France Design Systems Operations Manager
Europe, Middle East and Africa IT Services
Texas Instruments France

E-Mail: v-alloo at ti.com<mailto:v-alloo at ti.com>