Publishing service groups etc

gubbu gubbu gubbu_gubbu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 02:27:47 CET 2008

I have a set of QA and PROD machines for which I need the following which are all under one page when I go to http://<hostname>/nagios and click on say "service detail" . I would like to have the following

a) Have a service detail,Hostgroup link for QA and prod
b) Have a publishable link without password so people can view it

QA machines has hostgroups with following machines
qa-app =ap1.com,ap2.com,ap3.com
qa-web=web1.com,web2.com
qa-db=db1.com,db2.com

and similar for PROD . I would like something like

http://<hostname>/nagios/QA which will show all these 3 different hostgroups

http://>hostname>/nagios/PROD whch will show the other hostgroups for PROD

Any suggestions ?
thanks