command line parameters in service definitions

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 21:44:30 CET 2008

> You'll need to post the check_iflocal command{} definition. That's
> what determines how the command line is created. It should use the
> $ARG1$, $ARG2$ and $ARG3$ macros in the appropriate places for the
> substitution you're expecting.

OK, I'm an idiot!  I completely forgot about this intermediary step
with the nagios command.   I was looking at "check_iflocal" in the
service definition and thinking it was calling my plugin from there.
But of course it's actually calling the command I have defined in the
commands definition!

Sounds like I"m going to have to make a litlte README file for the
next release of my plugin!  (coming soon ...)