Ndo2db insert issues?

Livio Zanol Puppim livio.zanol.puppim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:08:18 CET 2008

Hello!

I'm using Nagios 3.0.3 and mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.45.

I'm having problem getting data from the database. The "nagios_hoststatus"
table is not fullfilled with the new hosts data, old hosts have their data
correctly presented at the table.

Have a look at the selects below:
mysql> SELECT DISTINCT nagios_hosts.host_object_id,nagios_hosts.display_name
FROM  nagios_hosts WHERE (nagios_hosts.display_name LIKE '%SV_%');
+----------------+--------------+
| host_object_id | display_name |
+----------------+--------------+
|            655 | SV_1  |
|            656 | SV_2  |
|            657 | SV_3  |
+----------------+--------------+

mysql> SELECT DISTINCT nagios_hoststatus.current_state FROM
nagios_hoststatus WHERE nagios_hoststatus.host_object_id=655;
+---------------+
| current_state |
+---------------+

mysql> SELECT DISTINCT nagios_hoststatus.current_state FROM
nagios_hoststatus WHERE nagios_hoststatus.host_object_id=657;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Can someone please point me what's wrong?

Nothing is written at the log files.

--
[]'s

Lívio Zanol Puppim