Active and Passive checks of the same service

Taylor Dondich tdondich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 22:05:47 CEST 2008

For this functionality, to make it easier, you may want to make
wrapper scripts which do the actual command sending to nagios, but a
command parameter to that script could be the actual check command to
run (the script), along with any other command parameters.  That way
you're not writing duplicate scripts for all your plugins.

--
Taylor
Check out my Shortcut with O'Reilly Press: