update button calling histogram.cgi with spaces in service name corrupts service name

Brian Murphy brian.murphy at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 11:28:19 CEST 2008

In Nagios 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 (well my builds running on Suse SLES10 at least) I have a problem, when in the "view alert histogram for this service" or "view trends for this service", for a service with a space in the name.

The problem does not seem to be there on 3.0.1

I can go in there and see the histogram of trends first time, but if I push the "Update" button I get "+" instead of the " " (spaces) in the service name and due to the corrupted service name also get told that "It appears as though you are not authorized to view information for the specified service..."

In the short term I am looking at putting underscores in instead of spaces.

Is this a problem for others running 3.0.2 and 3.0.3?

Does anyone lknow a fix for this?

Regards

Brian Murphy
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx