Internal Server Error

Kulcsar, Stefan Stefan.Kulcsar at Marquardt.de
Tue Aug 12 11:18:29 CEST 2008

Hi Assaf,

glibc is at version glibc-2.5-24
it is a i585.

I don't think that the problem has to do something wich glibc or the distribution files.

If i stop nagios, delete the retention.dat file and start nagios than it works for aprox 5-7 mins.

Thanks for al answers

--
Stefan