Issue with Contacts and Notifications

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Apr 29 19:30:43 CEST 2008

Not really. nagios -v will give you counts of objects found, and in the
case of the OP, it should be easy to tell if it sees all his expected
contacts.

In the broader case, Andreas Ericsson once wrote a little program to
print out the cfg files that nagios would read. It's available at
http://oss.op5.se/nagios/getnagioscfg.c. It was written with 2.x in mind
but I don't expect there to have been significant changes for 3.x

--
Marc