A bit OT: sending MMS messages from Linux

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Apr 28 21:32:56 CEST 2008

send

Sounds like it's just a normal e-mail to a specific address, correct?
Have you verified that sendmail is behaving itself as a normal mail
server on the Internet? It has valid public reverse DNS? Forward DNS
matches reverse DNS? HELO name is a valid FQDN, preferably matching
reverse DNS for the IP? What do your sendmail logs show? Is there a
bounce generated?

--
Marc