About passive check

Mikael.Schmidt at ixx.se Mikael.Schmidt at ixx.se
Wed Apr 23 11:40:28 CEST 2008

Afaik, you can change it. Write it to the external command file, var/rw/nagios.cmd, something like;

You can read more about passive checks on http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/passivechecks.html and external command file on http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/configmain.html#command_file

Kind regards,
Mikael Schmidt
IT-consultant