check_logfiles documentation

Victor Lanza vicjalan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:12:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

Does anyone have a detailed doc written for configuring check_logfiles. I'm
new to Nagios and Linux :-) and I've managed to install Nagios, NRPE, as
well as the check_logfiles plugin. I've set up a few hosts, commands, and
service checks with and without the use of NRPE and everything is working in
that aspect. I'm just stuck on getting the plugin jumpstarted and the
current documentation provided in the check_logs site is a bit overwhelming.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,