Nagios 3 external commands problem

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Thu Apr 10 20:28:32 CEST 2008

Can't say I can be a lot of help with the status map.  I never found it
to be workable in any form, so I just don't use it.

When I look at my own id in cgi.cfg, I'm listed in

authorized_for_system_information=
authorized_for_configuration_information=
authorized_for_system_commands=
authorized_for_all_hosts=
authorized_for_all_services=
authorized_for_all_service_commands=
authorized_for_all_host_commands=

and I have no problems doing anything (but I should have all these
rights anyway).  I've never heard that you could use a wildcard for
these fields.

Mark