Nagios help!!

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Thu Apr 10 15:24:44 CEST 2008

windows.cfg is for all hosts and services for windows boxes
that host definition can be copied and pasted for each host you add;
just change the host name and address for each box
take a look at the documentation for all available options; those listed
below are only the base sample

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html#host