Antwort: Nagios : want to monitor second hdd in server

Sascha Runschke Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Thu Apr 10 13:17:25 CEST 2008

nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 10.04.2008 12:57:46:

> I want to monitor the second HDD drive ie E drive in nagios , I am
> able to get details of C drive .
>
> I have added the service like shown below but it doesn't help.

[...snip...]

> check_nt -H host -v variable [-p port] [-w warning] [-c critical][-l
> params] [-d SHOWALL] [-t timeout]
>
> So where to put the parameters to measure the E drive space .

Not trying to be rude, but did you bother to read the documentation at
all?
From your questions to the list, I get the impression that you did not.

check_nt --help should tell you, that the "-l" switch is used to
supply the driveletter to check. The "alias" directive in the nagios
config is just for pure cosmetics, it has no actual meaning for nagios
itself, it's like a comment field for the host.
So you need to change the commandline of your second servicedefinition

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk-  und  Systemmanagement
Telefon : +49 (201) 102-1879 Mobil : +49 (173) 5419665 Fax : +49 (201)
102-1102105

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Till Ergenzinger, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522