Nagios : want to monitor second hdd in server

Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com
Thu Apr 10 12:57:46 CEST 2008

Dear All

I want to monitor the second HDD drive ie E drive in nagios , I am able to
get details of C drive .

I have added the service like shown below but it doesn't help.

define service{
                 use generic-service
                 host_name winserver1
                 service_description
E:\ Drive Space
                 check_command check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!-l c -w 80 -c 90
                 }

define service{
                 use generic-service
                 host_name winserver1
                 service_description C:\ Drive Space
                 check_command check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!-l c -w 80 -c 90
                 }

check_nt -H host -v variable [-p port] [-w warning] [-c critical][-l
params] [-d SHOWALL] [-t timeout]

So where to put the parameters to measure the E drive space .

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.