return code of 127 is out of bounds -plugin may be missing

Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com
Thu Apr 3 11:23:24 CEST 2008

thanks alex , I am using Ubuntu 7.10 , will try ,

appreciate your help.

"Alex Dehaini" <alexdehaini at gmail.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
04/03/2008 02:49 PM

<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] return code of 127 is out of bounds -plugin may      be
missing

You can get it from net-snmp.sourceforge.net

Depends on the linux distro you are using. If you are using debian and you
are connected to the internet you can use apt to search for net-snmp. Use
this command to search for all snmp libraries you need to install using
debian or ubuntu

apt-cache search snmp

select the packages you wish to install and install them using

apt-get install package1 package 2 package 3 etc

If you are using centos or redhat, you can use yum or the redhat/centos cd
to install net-snmp

yum install net-snmp

Alex