Windows server

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Apr 2 23:35:43 CEST 2008

getting

Nagios won't check anything without plugins so it seems that you have at
least some installed if you can get nagios to successfully ping a
server. At the very least you should install the standard plugins
package.

> a connection refused for all the service checks.
>
> What do I need to do to be able to check these services? Do I need to
> install a plug-in or do something to the windows server?

What services are you checking and how are you checking them (i.e
service and command definitions)? Are you sure that they're available
the way you're trying to check them (i.e. try running the check command
from the command line as the nagios user to be sure it returns the
results you expect).

--
Marc.