Newbie Notifications Problem

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Sep 24 16:03:14 CEST 2007

It used to be a compile-time option. It looks like it's been moved to
nagios.cfg --

# DEBUG LEVEL
# This option determines how much (if any) debugging information will
# be written to the debug file.  OR values together to log multiple
# types of information.
# Values: -1 = Everything
#          0 = Nothing
#          1 = Functions