Nagios Plugin for WinCC Simatic

Evgeny Stepanov enst at mail.ru
Thu Sep 20 09:10:05 CEST 2007

I Think, there is no ready nagios plugin for this very specific task.
There is library to communicate with siemens PLC's, it's used in
automation. Maybe it will help you. It's http://libnodave.sourceforge.net/
Maybe there would be a simpler way to read WinCC database directly
(usually Access or MS SQL) to read values from there?

--
С уважением,
Степанов Е.Н.
enst at mail.ru