Host/service acknowledgement template?

Boeckman, Matthew mboeckman at servicemagic.com
Wed Sep 19 16:21:07 CEST 2007

Thanks Russell, this worked like a champ. For anyone interested I made a
slight modification to the end of the file to fix the hyperlinks that
come out if the service name includes a space. For example:

perl -pi -e 's|service=mailq size|service=mailq%20size|g' $tmpfile
perl -pi -e 's|service=HTTPS check|service=HTTPS%20check|g' $tmpfile
perl -pi -e 's|service=HTTP check|service=HTTP%20check|g' $tmpfile
mail -s "$subject" "$recipient" < $tmpfile
rm -f $tmpfile

-Matthew