Problems with check_nt

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:51:00 CEST 2007

your version number indicates that you are running NSClient++

>From your problem clarification,
It sounds like the NSCLient++ is unable to access that drive letter
properly.

I do not know anything about NSClient++ but there was a recent post by
someone on that team, try contacting them for help.

as an alternative, you could try a different windows plugin, like the
original NSClient, NRPE, SNMP, or NC_Net.

nc_net and NSCLient (the older original one) should both require minimum
reconfiguring to function.

I suspect the Dirve in question may not be a standard Local Disk  on that
Host. so the code that tries to access it is unable to retrieve the date,
but I am just speculating based on my development experience with Windows.

Good Luck, Wish I could be more help.

Tony ( Author of NC_Net)