Problems with check_nt

Antonio Pereira apereira at duocom.ca
Thu Sep 13 14:53:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'll try to elaborate

The problem is when I scan a drive off a particular server it doesn't work.

Let's say I have 4 servers, I am scanning d: drive on all 4 servers 3 out of the 4 will work and return the fourth one will return an error. (Return code of 139 is out of bounds)

The client version that is running on all servers is 0.2.7

I have verified that all servers is hard drives being scanned not cd drives.

Antonio Pereira
National IT Coordinator

Coordinateur National de Technologies de l'Information
Tél./Tel. : (514) 341-8181, ext./poste 267
Téléc./Fax. : (514) 341-1253
Cell: (514) 514-444-6086
Sans Frais/Toll Free: (888) 338-6266 ext./poste 267
Courriel / E-mail. : apereira at duocom.ca

Duocom Canada Inc.
10000, Cavendish Blvd.
Ville St. Laurent (Québec) H4M 2V1