Hosts/service Acknowledgement comment staleness?

Donnell Lewis donnell.lewis at icoretechnology.com
Tue Sep 11 19:24:24 CEST 2007

Hey All,

I am using version 2.9 currently and am noticing that when I ack a
host/service  and leave a comment and unchecked the persistent option
that when the service or host changes states the acknowledgment comment
is not being removed.

I know that before I upgraded (was using 2.5) when I left a comment on
acknowledging an alert and unchecked the "persistent" option the comment
would automatically be removed when the host/service changed states.

I'm not referring to the sticky acknowledgment which I know keeps the
acks there across program restarts, I'm referring to the 3rd box under
send notifications for the persistent option.

Anyone else experience this behavior ?

Donnell Lewis

"You can judge the character of others by how they treat those they
think can do nothing for them..."-Malcom Forbes