looking for servicedependency examples

Justin Maloney justinm at honeycomb.net
Tue Sep 11 18:23:36 CEST 2007

I think you could do that with check_cluster.  It was part of the 1.4.9
plugins.  That might do the trick for you.  I think you would just
configure it with your 2 ping checks and set the maxim down to 2.  I
only used it in testing it worked but we never ended up needing it.

Thank you,

Justin Maloney

Systems Administrator

Honeycomb Internet Services